Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/365


The owl ornament is by far my favorite ornament for this year. It stood out amongst the pack : a blazer ball, VW ball, peacock (pretty awesome itself), an elf with small springs for arms and legs (Which Madi broke) and a few others. We always collect alot of ornaments. We are trying to replace all the glass balls that I bought at goodwill when I was single.

This year has kinda been the year of the owl for me. I did a big poster at school with one, my friend Michelle decorated her new baby's room with them, I started to see them everywhere, and POOF. I was in love. ;) Although I'm starting to fall for peacocks too now. I'm So fickle. Heehee.

We totally stripped the Christmas out of the living room and kitchen the past few days. The tree is hanging out on the front deck still but other than that I have my living room Back. Hallelujah!! We re-arranged the furniture a bit and MAN is it awesome! Madi can reach all of her toys because we put the bookshelf on its side.

A fresh start to the new year!

3 comments: